A make-do brithday celebration
My short but fulfilling make-do birthday celebration for Wednesday went well!
It consist of:
1) The hot favourite Chicago Mix Popcorn!
I didn't took any picture of it but I had the large packet for him so he could share with his family too! :D
2) Lovely cakes from Pizza Hut!
3) Plenty of talks, hugs and kisses! :D
Alright, I've not been updating the SIP logbook so let me try my best to remember what I've been up to lately! Right now, I can only see picture/scenes from here and there, somewhat jumbo-up. Haha.
In no particular order & all with Winnie unless otherwise stated;
1) Had lunch with Pie at MC
2) Help Calvin over at his station
3) Dress our favourite
4) Met and got to know Leon
5) Start on another proj
6) Had no internet connection = gg
7) Print notes
8) Laundry
9) Vomited lunch (w/o Winnie of course)
10) Met my boy
11) Saw Johnathan L.
12) Met new dressers
13) Saw EC
14) Visited Hero (he is flying off this Wednesday)
15) Saw the 'Up Your Service' poster and laughed
16) Got shocked by Simon who may have know my sissy
17) Poking fight with Jad
18) Met a running-high fever dude who has taken 10 sticks by lunch time (read: Alvin)
17) Ice cream almost everyday!
AND YESSSSS! I had a haircut at Ricky's ytd! I am thinking of sticking to him from now on cause I think he is great! Idk about other people but the "I feel safe leaving my short assets (hair) under his hands-scissor-creativity" factor is very important to me. He's also someone who can remember who you're, when/what was the last haircut you had, what kind of style you like. So yay! Seems value-added to me. Heh! :D
Well, he said they are moving to AMK Polyclinic area, block 700+ soon! I guess I have 3 months to find out where it is before my next visit! :D
//NOW now, what should I get Mum for Mothers' Day (Today) and birthday (tmr)? Which.. also reminds me that tmr is Winnie's birthday too! AHHHHHH!